Saturday, February 15, 2014

Musings.1



It’s the day after Valentine’s. The rains have just stopped, the sun is peeping out and I am feeling a little cold and a lot goopy. For, I am overwhelmed by all the love I see everywhere. Writer Gal is THRILLED and the girl in the writer has a mushy-smushy heart that could feed on romance all day long!
As I listen to Half Moon by Blind Pilot from the terrific One Tree Hill soundtrack ; this is what I am thinking. And I know, this is what I want my first official Blog Post to be.  Because, it can’t get better than this for me.
Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest might dominate our day-to-day lives, but there are still those among us, 'The RT Generation', who will do just about anything to make their Valentines smile. Y'all know who you are. 
This is for you.

Xx
Writer Gal

2 comments:

  1. Let eternal love be a deep red, no :)

    Keep the mush coming, i say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say so too! Eternal love is whatever YOU want it to be :)

      Delete